Zinc stearate is adopted the newest international synthesized process。Zinc stearate is energy saving and pollution-free during production process.With advantages of low free fatty acid,super fine,transparency,good dispersing property,easier anti-foaming,faster dry and anti-thermal denaturation property,etc.Send InquiryChat Now
Zinc Stearate is white flammable fine powder,no smell and with specific gravity 1.095. Calcium stearate can dissolve in hot common solvent and acids, but not in water, ethanol or aether. It will become to glue when cooled after being heated in the organic solvent and be decomposed to stearate or salt when meet strong acid and can absorb moisture in air.
CAS No.: 557-05-1
EINECS No.: 209-151-9
HS Code: 2915709000
Appearance: white fine powder
Application: heat stabilizer for PVC resin
Free fatty acid,%
Fineness(thr. 0.075mm screen)
1. Calcium stearate as heat stabilizer for UPVC.
2. Calcium stearate as PP and PE halogen absorber.
3. Calcium stearate as lubricant in polyolefin fiber and modulded work.
4. Calcium stearate as mold release, plasticizer, lubricating grease's thickening agent, texile's water proofing agent, paint flatting agent etc.
5. Calcium stearate use in rubber processing.
20kg pp bags,9tons/20FCL without pellets , or as customer requested
Storage and Transportation
There is a cool and dry place, away from strong light and heat