Compound lead salt stabilizer
The main raw material of compound lead salt stabilizer is lead salt, such as tribasic, dibasic, supplemented by lead stearate, barium stearate, calcium stearate and so on. compound lead salt stabilizer contains the heat stabilizer components and lubricant components that required in the processing, which is called as the package heat stabilizer. compound lead salt stabilizer will not effect the flatness, bright and clean, even thickness of the product when the filling material has a fluctuation. Often, do not need to add other lubricants.
Product name: Lead salt complex stabilizer
Appearance: white flake
Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ROHS
Specification of Compound lead salt stabilizer
Melting point temperature
Lead Content, %
Barium calcium zinc and other metals%
Free Acid, % ≤
Heating Loss, ≤
Feature of Compound lead salt stabilizer
1. Compound lead salt stabilizer is dust free, multi-function, multi-purpose and high efficiency
2. Compound lead salt stabilizer has excellent thermal stability, initial coloring, weather resistance.
3. Compound lead salt stabilizer plasticizing products quickly, the time of heat stabilizer is long
4. Compound lead salt stabilizer improves the uniformity of dispersion with resin
Calcium zinc stabilizer’s Application
Compound lead salt stabilizer is a combination of heat stabilizer, lubricant, antioxidant and light stabilizer, so compound lead salt stabilizer can widely used as lubricants, slipping agents, heat stabilizers, mould releasing agents and accelerate in plastic, machinery engineering, rubber, paints and inks industry etc.
1. PVC, PP, PE, Engineering plastics
2. lubricanting oil
3. Rubber processing
4. Pipe Fitting
5. Electric wire
6. Plastic products
Package of Compound lead salt stabilizer
25Kg per plastic woven bag, with inner PE bag. 18MT or 20MT per 20'container
Compound lead salt stabilizer should store in cool and draught place, no exposure to moisture, heat, fire or corrosion, not pile with acid, Bases and corrosion goods.