1.Calcium stearate have good heat stability and initial staining property. 2.Calcium stearate have excellent processability and wide working range. 3.Calcium stearate is Non-toxic, completely meet EU RoHS Directive, fully following SGS standard. 4.Calcium stearate is cost-effective, make PVC resin with good physical property and combination property.Send Inquiry
Calcium stearate is kind of fine white powder with greasy touch sense, soluble in hot water, methylbenzene, ethanol and other organic solvents, innoxious, slowly decomposes into stearic acid and calcium salts when calcium stearate is heated to 400°C.
CAS No.: 1592-23-0
EINECS No.: 216-472-8
Appearance: white fine powder
Application: lubricants, slipping agents, heat-stabilizers
Calcium Content %
Free Acid (stearic acid ) %
Loss on Drying ( moisture ) %
Fineness(through 0.075mm-mesh) %
1. Calcium stearate widely used as heat stabilizer for UPVC. Calcium stearate can increasing the gelation speed with base of lead salt and lead soap.
2. Calcium stearate used as PP and PE halogen absorber to eliminates negative impact on residual catalyst to resin color and stability, improves resin’s yellow index and fluidity.
3. Lubricant in polyolefin fiber and mouldedwork.
4. Mold release, plasticizer, lubricating grease’s thickening agent, textile’s water proofing agent, paint flatting agent etc. for rubber processing.
5. Calcium stearate used as good dispersing agent in color masterbatch,filler masterbatch.
6. Calcium stearate also can be used for food additives, forage additives and cosmetic etc.
20 KG PP bag. 10MT/20"FCL(without pallet) 8MT/20"FCL(with pallet)