2.Good compatibility with resin,no precipitation
3.Good processability,it doesn’t volatilize and decompose in high polymer processing temperature.
4.Antioxidants has good extracting resistance,it doesn’t dissolve in water and oil.
5.Antioxidants has light color so that it doesn’t pollute products.
6.Antioxidants has no poisonSend InquiryChat Now
1. Antioxidants Introduction
Antioxidants are a class of chemicals that, when present in small quantities in a polymer system, retard or inhibit the progress of the polymer's oxidation process, thereby preventing polymer degradation and prolonging its useful life, which is also known as " Antioxidant. " Polymeric materials such as plastics, synthetic fibers and rubbers are susceptible to thermo-oxidative degradation reactions. Antioxidants are added to maintain the excellent properties of polymer materials and extend their service life.
2. Antioxidants Advantage
1) Excellent antioxidant
2) Good compatibility with resin,no precipitation
3) Good processability,it doesn’t volatilize and decompose in high polymer processing temperature.
4) Antioxidants has good extracting resistance,it doesn’t dissolve in water and oil.
5) Antioxidants has light color so that it doesn’t pollute products.
6) Antioxidants has no poison
Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Plastic Auxiliary Agents,Rubble
For engineering plastics processing,antioxidants can prevent the degradation of polymers like ABS in thermal oxidation,so that the forming process can be smooth.The dosage of antioxidants is 0.1-0.5.
5. Antioxidants Package and Storage
25kg/bag Placed in a ventilated, cool, dry place
Storage: This product is stable in nature, no special storage requirements, but should pay attention to moisture, heat.