Polyolefin elastomer is a kind of ethylene/octene copolymer, the flow of an outstanding performance, with polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) blend, the product has special excellent shock resistance, are widely used in need excellent low-temperature impact resistance performance of TPO application field.Send Inquiry
Description of Goods:
There are two kinds of POE, one is the polymer of ethylene and butene, the other is the polymer of ethylene and octene.
POE is a thermoplastic elastomer which uses metallocene catalyst ethylene and octene to realize in-situ polymerization.
1) the soft chain crimp structure of octene and the crystalline ethylene chain as physical crosslinking point make it have excellent toughness and good processability.
There is no unsaturated double bond in the molecular structure of Poe, so it has excellent aging resistance.
Poe has narrow molecular weight distribution, good fluidity and good compatibility with polyolefin.
4) good fluidity can improve the dispersing effect of filler and the weld strength of the product.
(1) POE has the general physical properties of thermoplastic elastomer, such as molding, waste recycling and vulcanization properties.
(2) the price is low and the relative density is small, so the price is low.
(3) excellent heat resistance, cold tolerance and wide range of use.
(4) good weather resistance and good aging resistance.
(5) resistance to oil, permanent deformation of compression and abrasion resistance, etc.
Structural characteristics of POE：
The reason why POE has excellent performance and can be extruded at high speed is related to the following characteristics:
1) the soft chain crimp structure of octene and the crystalline ethylene chain as physical crosslinking point make it have excellent toughness and good processability;
(2) the relative molecular weight distribution is narrow, the compatibility with polyolefin is good, and it has better fluidity;
(3) there is no unsaturated double bond, and the weathering resistance is better than that of other elastomers.
(4) High extrusion and high yield can be achieved with strong shear sensitivity and melt strength.
(5) Good fluidity can improve the dispersing effect of filler and the weld strength of the product.
Mainly used for toughening PP、PE 、PA in automobile industry manufacturing bumper, fender, steering wheel, pad and so on. Insulation and sheathing with high requirements for heat and environmental resistance in wire and cable industry. Also used for industrial products such as hose, conveyor belt, rubber cloth and molded products. Medical appliances and household appliances, sporting goods, toys, etc., as well as packaging film, etc.
Application of POE in toughening and Modification of Plastics:
Polyolefin elastomer (Poe) has excellent comprehensive properties and has been widely used in toughening and low temperature resistance modification of general plastics and engineering plastics. Compared with traditional toughening modifiers, Poe and functionalized POE can achieve brittle-ductile transition at lower content.
The unique molecular structure of POE determines its excellent comprehensive ability, excellent elasticity, good fluidity, high mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, air permeability, excellent electrical properties and outstanding low temperature and heat resistance, ozone resistance, ultraviolet ray resistance and water resistance. It has attracted much attention in the toughening of general purpose and engineering plastics and the modification of low temperature resistance.
Modification of Universal Plastics by POE:
The modification of general plastics by POE is mainly to improve the toughness of rigid plastics by modifying them as toughening agents.
Packing & Storage:
Packing:25kg pp bags.
Storage:Storage should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated warehouse to prevent direct sunlight exposure and should not be stored in the open air.Should not be stored or shipped with chemicals and inflammables.