1) With good filler properties, high whiteness
2) Improve the characters of plast products and reducing the cost
3) Good dispersion and strong antioxygen and aging resistance
4) Good processing performance, large amount of addition.
50 Non-toxic, no moisture absorption and no discoloration
Filler masterbatches (master batch) is calcium carbonate (Caco3) based filler compounds used in plastic industries to modify various properties of the base plastic or plastic polymers. The main effect of Filler masterbatch is to save the production cost and have no influence to the performance of the products. The application of the filler masterbatch is Raffia woven sacks , Blown film extrusion, injection & blow molding, Non woven & Extrusion coating.
Other Names: Filler Master batch
Appearance: White Cylindrical shape, uniform particles
Specification of Filler Masterbatch
White round or flat round particles
Content of Calcium Carbonate
Particle size of calcium carbonate μm
Heat Resistance ℃
MFI(g/10min, 15kg/190 ℃)
Filler specific surface area g/m2
Feature of Filler Masterbatch
1. Filler masterbatch can improve the strength and stiffness, modify physical & mechnical properties, save the cost.
2. Filler masterbatch has good gloss, low wear rate surface modification and hydrophobicity
3. Filler masterbatch has good processing performance, large amount of addition. Non-toxic, no moisture absorption and no discoloration
4. Filler masterbatch can enhance the mechanical properties, weare resistance, thermal properties and aging resistance of plastic products
Application of White Masterbatch
1. Filler masterbatch used for Non woven & PP extrusion Coating
2. Filler masterbatch used for PE, PP, ABS, EVA, HIPS, PS plastics in injection, bottle blowing, plastic knife and fork
3. Filler masterbatch also can used for snack box, sheet, electrical appliance sheel, packing belt
4. Filler masterbatch used for woven bag, garbage bag, shopping bag, non-woven fabric and casting film.
Package in 25kg bag
Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place to prevent moisture, exposure, storage and transportation to avoid contamination.